onsdag 7. august 2013

somebody on the wall


t rex ass
texas

when jaga jazzist makes you cry
you finally know what beauty is

my camera started playing tricks on me in murica. some of the recorded files were just plain white. some were covered in pink with a banner of noise on top. and some were 'fine', yet overexposed as hell. i tried editing the pink one to make it look ok, and this was the best result i got:



it really didn't matter on this pics behalf, since my memory-card was obedient enough to record an original file as well. for comparison:




how does this happen. i could take a lot of other pictures after a pink one turned up and all i got was a copy of that one.

i therefore took a lot less images than i would have originally. that's is kind of sad. had to use my little lumix instead, which does not make up for the loss of my brilliant 5D. at least not in such noisy conditions as the previous image. iso 3200, f/2.0 at 1/60.


Ingen kommentarer: