mandag 5. august 2013

i do it just to feel normal





i moved across the audience to get some different angles, more access ect. with my camera at this rather small venue. a guy bumped into me, said sorry, i patted his back and said it was ok. he then proceeded to ask me what camera i had. not nikon? CANON? oh no.
so i just stood there watching the show for a bit. rose my camera to take a picture. he then says 'you need another lens, that one is not good enough'.
my 85mm, 1.8 is not good enough? i replied.
'oh.. no, that's too close!'
no it's not, it's perfect for me. i have two extra lenses in my bag anyways.
'but the camera is not good enough! you need a better one. what is the iso-limit on that one? 1600?'
ah. so, my 5D mk2 isn't good enough for shooting concerts, even when i use manual mode? i had no idea. it always works fine for me, i said and then he shut up.

cocky bastard. just assuming i don't know squat about shooting shows. being wrong and stubborn is not a good way to meet new people.







Ingen kommentarer: