søndag 24. april 2011

wine, my friend. whine.

i don't know if alcohol is doing much more harm or much more good. i drank quite alot yesterday, but it didn't bother me. i just got serious. the one thing i laughed the most about was this beerbrewery north of Mack that the owner called heheheheheheh Sorry Mack

damn. i'm still laughing.

but besides that, i tried to talk. discuss. things i don't know the slightest bit about. religion. planes. mount everest. deep psychological horrors and family. music. all this. and i felt like the biggest idiot ever. people just stared down at their drinks and i tried to laugh and ask " how about you, you study psychology, for goddamns sake!"
and he replied 'ehm.. i wasn't paying attention. i'm on vacation..'

yeah. me too.


you and me both. me and me both. eg og meg og vi to.

i'm confused. i appears i need to study something besides my own arse.


btw. this really reminds me of thom yorke and his soloalbum 'the eraser'.
exept for the voice. but, the piano is almost a complete ripoff.

i'd still love to see them live.

oh but yes, i am!

roskilde.

Ingen kommentarer: