mandag 25. april 2011

it won't go away

so i felt like publishing




i once had a girl, one year above my current age, call me her hero. we were drunk. we've hung out a few times. but mostly talked to others than eachother. but once, we decided to hit the town bigtime. she then told me i was her hero.
that seriously melts my heart. made me feel as good as i've probably ever felt.
not only because i was called a hero to someone, but because she told me. she actually told me. that's like the last taboo. you never tell people that you admire them unless they're out of reach. this was (and is) my friend.
and i was appreciated as her hero.

she admired me. i thought "wtf now, why??", but she answerd me before i got to ask.
because? because i stood on my own to legs.
she had spent most of her adult life held up and carried around by her boyfriend. of course a girl like me make an impact. i have strong opinions about certain things. she armired that.

it's weird. very, very weird. but it felt so good, and i felt even closer to her. i felt like giving her a huge hug and pop the question "will you marry me??"

a hero.
i never ever imagined this; the life i lead and the things i do that sums up as me would ever be worthy of that honour.
never.

i almost felt like i'm on the right track.


of something.

of life.



but the thing is; i rarely try, i just do.

iThink.

Ingen kommentarer: