søndag 10. april 2011

projecting project

did i just open the window?
i was about to go and open it, but it seems like i already did.

i have a tip for increasing your survivalskills when hitting the town HARDCORE style.
if you drink, like me, one and a half bottles of wine (at least, seriously), one beer, one gin tonic AND tons of cognac and figures dancing yourself wet is the right thing to do, please drink some water for goddamns sake.
i've learned the hard way. i drank way over what i usually do. i almost got sick. but then i remembered that i NEVER get sick from alcohol (i said to myself) and all was well.
i didn't spend one krone yesternight. not ONE!
i actually found one on my way home this morning. that's alot of winning.

i don't know what i want to do with it. make a necklace or something. throw it into the sea. or into a seagul. who knows. i don't. sure as hell i don't.

it's hard enough to sit in an upright position.
i happen to have a waterbottle by my side, which i myself didn't buy.
someone else did. with their money.
i love spending someone elses money<3

that's only what i look upon as fair when the insane amount i earn is considered.


but seriously. listen to the xx. the cure to what ailes me.
without The Cure.

lol.


someone should stop me. i tried to stop myself. but lack of self dicipline is. bliss.

ignorance is bliss.

i win.


sorry for the lack of context, too. but the coffee isn't strong enough.

Ingen kommentarer: