mandag 21. mars 2011

yes. i'm still thirteen.

Primavera Sound sounds awesome

but i'm guessing that was the wrong link
instead of doublechecking, i'm just simply going to try again
WHO'S WITH ME IF I SAY I'M GOING TO...

BARCELONA!!





??

hello. pj harvey is playing. omg.

ONLY 175€ for the whole damn three days.

which simply translates to 1381,975 KRONER.

oooooooooooooooooook then..
saddle up your bikes!



today is a day i don't want to spend being at work.
i've totally lost myself
but yesterday some of it came gently rushing back to me.
so when i finally get my head on straight
i have to go to work
and loose it all again
being prepared and repaired
to their likings


is there any wonder i get moody

and need to escape.

FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

to be perfectly honest, the xx really do make great music.

Ingen kommentarer: