søndag 27. mars 2011

i hate you, bluggur, since you won't obey me and my artistic impression of what i write. what happened?

i can't just tie a bunch of words together! they need space! air! BREATHING! pauses! breaks! A FUCKING BACKUP OF THEIR MEANING! words are supposed to look like they're in harmony, punching through a meaning that leaves you thinking "aw..." yeah. but no more. what happened?? i may form my words, with space and all, in a special order dictated by me, but you fuck them up by removing the space? are you suffocating this blog slowly or what? i just don't get it. but i don't hate you. remember our good times. but please, fix this problem before i leave for good, even the good times considered. i can't have my blog looking like a bunch of bricks, forming a wall. no. but i love dunderhonning.

Ingen kommentarer: