tirsdag 3. november 2009

An InSulT

SoundTraCk OfTOdayYyy.
bat for lashes "fur and gold". ratatat "LP3". bjork "homogenic".
i'm not getting anything done. so faR. BUT I CAN CHANGE!! ....woh woh woh whoohw howhow howhohowohw woohwohw howhowohwhoow hwoh WOH whoohw woh.

every time i realise it it gets me a bit down because my mp3-player got its screen crushed at a festival, which of course is Very ironic! and sad. creatice zen x-fi; the most beloved item of mine [next to my Nad and Dali combo in the livingroom]. the earphones said their goodbye shortly after the gentle crush. it's annoying. i even cried on the bus when the incident came to my knowledge. ach. the player were among the finest (inthepriceclass 1200 kr) due to its massive focus on Sound Quality, Perfection And The Importancy Of It. i now roam around in the forest with an old set of earphones that hangs by a thread. soon to be broken, i assume. heepheep. it makes me so sad. i have not managed to do something about it. youknow. try fixing it. buy a new set of QUaLiTy earphones, etc. i just keep holding on to this Pet and continue searching for desired music in the blind since the screen's a pretty mess, looking like a thunderstorm.


goodbye, my friend

Ingen kommentarer: