onsdag 25. november 2009

two plus two is four two plus two is four two plus two is four YAH

am i having the BEST day or WHAT

did my exam today, nice and clean and lean
i left the place thinking - i made a difference, i made it pretty clear, i know something and my very well deserved grade is eventually heading for my mailbox.
SO. . . HAPPY
and then, i was so excited, didn't even eat breakfast. nor lunch. even tho i brought some. but whatever. it's a GOOD sign! meaning i was totally obsessed by writing. (i finnished ten pages or so)
theN i WERiineNTnnt Went ToooOTOootOTOo oTHeehheTHe TOWN:::
to purchase some chirstmasgifts. I usually GivE some Too.
instead i walked straight into this shop were all us freaks can get healthy and alternative foods, especially for vegans and vegetarians. YAY. i decided to finally go in there and check it out.
i did buy blackstrap molasses, which is indeed a very rich source of iron and calcium. and some eggreplacer (1 package is equal to 66 eggs, MADNESS) for 35kr. THEn I bought a grain-sort called Hirse. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
AND THENENNNENNNN!
i met up with my papa and bougt coffee, tea and wine. ammagad. spent a Long time in the liqourstore, thinking i could finally start killing my brain again.
soooo to top it all off i visited my father and we had the most delicious dinner made from selfgrown carrots <3, broccoli, FreSh boiled poTaaAtoes and grilled marinated halibut. my breakfast. ended with an even more (not possible but hey) delicious mango.

so now. i'm sitting here. drinking my tea. and thinking about. NOthing. and by gum am i gonna continue down that road.

Ingen kommentarer: