lørdag 7. november 2009

happily dancing, cheering and waving down lollipop lane!! 2

i'm TRHILLED!
went to the big city yesterday. to my lovely surprise they're obviously opening a new recordshop! if i didn't misunderstand the banner.
and. i also bought a ton of different dried beans, peas and lentils. AWESOME. i can be a vegetarian for almost a year on this load.
and. as an even bigger finnish - i got my sweaty hands on an insane copy of a music magazine from the UKs. everything on the cover appealed, but most of all the actual magazine within the cardboard-cover was oh so special. on the cover of the magazine they printed the face of my favorite artist OverTheWholeThing. Huge. and lovely. and inside - an eight pages special about the band. some good photos and two interviews, one old, one very fresh. didn't learn too much that i never knew before, but whatthehey. when i saw the whole thing i went nuts. it did cost me about 199 kr but i kept saying "what a bargain!!" because i was over-the-top excited and ran around smiling in an outstanding rush of happiness! hehe. little else makes me as happy as my obsession of music, obviously.

Ingen kommentarer: