torsdag 9. februar 2012

if worms had wings, i'd love to be one

so this is christmas
what made my yesterday was overhearing a middleaged guy wishing someone 'happy newyear!' in an effort to be polite (and rather funny). ah, how i laughed.

anyways, i've made a graph, for some reason. maybe it's just about making something, but the result is clear. in making this graph i've managed to describe how come i don't make more stuff, other than this graph. if YOU gave me this task and said "do this when you get home", i'd ruminate so much that i would probably never even start it. i have to catch myself by SURPRISE!!!!, but that rarely works anyways. i have to change the way that i think, but do i really want that? scared of the obvious and scared of the unkown. left somewhere in the middle where the oven is on and everything smells like melted candy.




so much phun. describing ones disease. illness. dis. ease, discomfort. what the ever.
it is all fictional, that is my opinion on this. nothing is ever that real, one is able to fixate and convince the mind whenever, whatever, it's just that it's so much easier to just go along with it. you know, gravity. downwards. why is down bad, really? why must up always be the ultimate goal? to the skies, where god's supposed to live? i don't get this. the world's become allergic cranks, perhaps.
or, what i like to call them; realists.

in my lifetime i would love to build a house that's upside down, that makes gravity work FOR you, not AGAINST you.



DOWN IS SO UNDERRATED!!

is my humble conclusion. only to justify that yes, i do tend towards picking the easy way out and i'm fully aware of that. to make good points out of bad ideas is just what i do. IT'S JUST WHAT I DO. now, leave me alone and watch me watch the watch that's not on my watch.

Ingen kommentarer: