onsdag 8. februar 2012

from this day on i will pretend that i cannot speak and hence simply prove that some things are easier done than said.

i am an opportunist, which means i favor evolution and the narrow possibilities for survival. if i manage at an absolute minimum, i know i beat natural selection and can pass forward my genes. that is the ultimate meaning of life. reproduction by and after surviving a tough environment. adaptation with special abilities.
in this life, what makes me and my heritage special?
what should i bring forward in me and maybe even my offspring?
a coping mechanism that ensures their understanding of the world - they are only mere humans whose main purpose on earth is survival and reproduction. all else is just plain luxury.

all else is really just kind of irrelevant.
having an open mind must be the greatest gift of all times.

Ingen kommentarer: