tirsdag 10. januar 2012

i, i am the boy. she, she is the girl. he, he is the bear.

overpowering abilities and the psychology that hides your inner peace. inner piece. i'm lazy, frowned upon and keep my eyes shut. so many walls, those of my own eyes should be enough for this day.

through and within, don't be so easily offended. the trigger is yours to pull.

pizza and marzipane, feed your habits and cut the grass. your neigbourhood is important and the reputation will cling to the wood we glue togheter.

words to live by, i'm slowly turning into a sloth. hanging upside down and moving at such slow pace you won't se me get anywhere by staring. come back, the summary is way more impressive.


trying to rehearse simple beauty


6. What else can I do? (try to list as many answers as possible)

- i can make my blood taste like orangejucie and then fill myself up with the kind they have at most stores.
and besides. i could cut down on caffeine. i could do some change in my eatinghabits. serve myself some good.
no. i could pick up a pen, keep myself busy, get a job that i won't run away from in fear due to depression and a strong workethic that eventually brings me down because of lack of satisfaction. i could be more gentle to myself, to my stomach, exercise way more and think more positively. write nice things on pieces of paper that i hang up on the walls. as gentle reminders. 'hey, i'm worth the effort! what a breakthrough in my usual thinking'. distract myself. follow through on things. make something.
be nicer to people. do not overthink. be busy. plan things, follow through. gentle, nice.
whatever. what else can i do? i can call someone. write an email. go outside. paint the walls. what else can i do? dance on the roof. lie on the floor. do not be afraid of thinking or feeling deprived. do not worry. react, but don't overcompensate. reward. no more internet. no more isolation. distractions. what else can i do? spend money on tickets.

Ingen kommentarer: