torsdag 18. august 2011

everything looks so long ago

i miss this
i miss feeling hungry
and i miss feeling the bliss

the inspiration

i run around, i run into lack
or luck

i offer help i offer assistance, i offer myself and i offer them nothing
i take it all back

it's broke
i'm broke


bankrupt
and in need of nothing

i want to disappear

slowly, swallowing it all whole while breathing through the nose

swollen and hurt
people see me for trees

a leaf that leaves

i drink cancer
and cancer drains me
i'm my own old and disrupted disease

people tell me what i should do
they tell me their sollutions
they advice me to do this and that
i'm all ears
and then i chop them off

you should keep you mouth closed

if you had a door on it, i would slam it shut

i'm not angry, i'm tired

sleeping on the couch and drinking pink water makes you weary and disoriented

and it sure makes you forget how to remember

Ingen kommentarer: