fredag 11. februar 2011

THE FLOW(errr)

i know it damn well
it's not A well
but it makes you feel well

you know
the flow

flow. a state of complete absorbtion

contentment
hours pass and you just don't recognize them as time
you think "another number. how pecuLiar"

it's a given fact that you won't get much done when constantly interrupted
this is a written fact
an observed fact
a researched fact

a fact

it's a logic

fact


i refuse to have any advertisements on this heckhole of a blogspot
just because it's my freespot
free blogspot
blog freespot

it has no goal. it has a net. but yet, it's not a goal. it has a net. a social security net? no. a social murder-net? no. a soci.. wtf.
it's not meant to be social.

it's meant to help me heal me and get the resources i need to nurture my brain

currently pushing myself out of the current
currently listening to lcd soundsystem and thinking "what the hell and why the hell can't i make up my mind about this music?" i simply can't seem to turn it off.
that's a bit off.

it's way off.
and so is this post.
no it's not. it's spot on.
blogspot on.

Ingen kommentarer: