tirsdag 28. september 2010

healing powers coffee

what now remains
is me
keeping myself
up to date
with myself
as i always were
and was
and perhaps wanted to be

soothing time and the day begins too early
it's amazing.
and true.

keep up with myself
what does it mean?
now influenced by important people
now influenced by ambition
now influenced by a promise
and a hollow soul

now today i woke up at ca 7 and that means plenty of time to do what i want it is so special and it is a wednesday
what shall i do
eat?
well of course i'm not hungry
i should be passing some applications around
create a flow of jobs around me
keeping the leisure on safe distance
that account is long full

i came here for money and ambition
i have got some of it
but from the wrong genre

but the current 'whatever' says i'm okay
and happy

Ingen kommentarer: