mandag 19. juli 2010

it's weird about life
how you constantly change your mind
in a matter of days or seconds

it has struck me that i'm really just an eleven years old kid who has an opinion about my opinion, but really don't know what difference it makes
i have opinions but they constantly change
due to lack of dicipline
and mood

so
here i am
eleven years old again

yes. yes it is wonderful

no it only causes headaches so i don't think so

but do i?
yes
no


um. like. whatever.

i want to wear a certain t-shirt, but i have to control myself in some ways before i can
i use it as a reward
and i think it is brilliant
but thing is
i only wear it maybe once every six months

that's disturbing

time to take it on
i've been marvelous these last days
when compared to others

so that's all that for a regular post on this blog
following the usual methods
telling about myself
and my boring
no excitng
no boring!
no wait

my regular life

Ingen kommentarer: