torsdag 28. januar 2010

i slip/ away/ i slipped on a little white ice

sleep
the amazing power of
sleep

i've slept through this whole night, for the first time in months, almost. ohmygodohmygodohmygod how wonderful

i'm almost extatic, and grand islands new album is on my ear, it's crazy good!

(also, should mention, i've been eating only raw food for three days stright now. it was quite a struggle yesterday but i made it but i just now had a cup of coffee because of the habit of it and because i've no personality without it but seriously yesterday sure was a struggle. but i'm not getting any good detox with coffee in the diet but ammagad i feel good and ammagad the album is amazing, i like it more and more gotta buy it, feel it, play it out too loud and dance dance dance)

so. other than that:

my sister is in Chamonix. my brother is in the bedroom next to this wall and he ate all my dates yesterday, i oughta kill/rid me of that little bastard, and i am here, on my way to tromsø soon. can't wait. gonna meet my family and my niese, and and and hopefully spend way too much money on Platekompaniet. they have a decent shop there, but not too good. but what the hey :..: it's enough to make me bankrupt


well well fare the well

Ingen kommentarer: