torsdag 6. desember 2012

gravity pulls extra hard on you, doesn't it

some of the very first shots i shot with my new 5d back in the beginning of august.
money well spent. lol.
















all from the same day. same memorycard.



and in other news.
i've taken on a pathetic excuse of a lifestyle after that fatal meeting i had earlier.
as of this moment, i have yet to recover from it.
it brings me down still.
i convince myself it's an easy thing to forget.
just pass a simple herdel (feelings), and i'm there.

oh. but wait. hold on still.

this appears to be one of those things my apathy and self-destructive ways won't help me cope with.


it only worsens the deal.


i'm stuck in eternity. lost in the past.
listening to caribou and crying as if i lost my heart.

i miss roskilde. i miss radiohead. i miss it all. but.
the tears only salt my tea.


add feelings to everything, be sure to stir it up.

and. i'm going to blow my brains out if you turn your jealousy-ridden carcass on me for this.

the good old cry.

drain yourself.

Ingen kommentarer: