onsdag 25. juli 2012

i'm thinking about alter egos again

or to be honest, i am thinking rather little nowadays. no new epiffanies to spread across sheets and pages.
soiled down to the very smallest skin of a cell. a thin membrane made to soak only what it needs.
me, i absorb way too much in smaller and smaller lapses of time. to reflect upon anything that's even remotely irrelevant is getting harsher by the minute. still, to fill the vacuum.. there's always something to fill it with. stuff it with.

who's good at being bored. being bored is better than being boring. better than boring somebody else. or, worse still - better than being bored by somebody else.
i love being bored in my own company. spending time with myself is a true privelige.

antisocial behaviour is my speciality, and it makes me feel contented. for so many reasons.





nowadays i spend my time trying to empty out as many cans of beer as possible, it seems, whilst living in the past. relive seconds of sheer joy, relive things because they alway appear better with time. good memories age well and sure develops alot of nuances as time pass.

Ingen kommentarer: