lørdag 23. juli 2011

it's a lie. please stop it now. enough.

one can never peak in front of the computer

but the illusion of it may be created

i believe more in the real world

this is absurd

internet, you have my at my knees

i'm lost and uninspired

my brain blew into a million pieces

and now i can't focus anymore

too much information that flows through and never gets stuck

i'm hooked

















(i stood way back in the audience and tried to snap these fellows. the sun hated me and so many parts became overexposed. the distance causes lots of noise and my general ignorance is pretty destructive on these, too. well. i suppose i must ask you to AT LEAST ENLARGE THEM to see how crappy they really are. i'm bummed out.)



still blown up and out of control. tie me down, put me in a coma.
i'm better off without.

please teach me something

Ingen kommentarer: