torsdag 13. januar 2011

this is the bliss



i'm in my own neighborhood and

that bloody thing is rapping on my windowsill

colors
and music
i love
again
i can sense and feel, i have that glory i have that feeling
it comes around at the end of a period
it sets it all straight
it blows me away
it leaves the remains
i'm not at all scattered and lost
i'm alive
the breath reaches its full potential
the colors brings me awe
the music is again all of the right reasons
all is reason
all makes sense all is fine
all is deep and all is perfect

most important
all is okay


i'm getting better. and i know i'll lose this feeling once i step my foot half an inch into that building again. but it doesn't matter. because i'll lose it again nomatter what i do or where i go
my biggest mission here in life is to figure out a way to make The Big It last.

at last

Ingen kommentarer: